Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Don't feel good enough?

Be your own emotional clearing friend....

Well I have been and for probablly a bit most of my life. . .I started this incredible program from the Midwest Stress Center www.midwestcenter.com It has given me so much power and solace with the coping skills they teach you to deal with the "stressers" of life of which we all have or will at some point. I really feel it has shown me to appreciate and make the gospel and atonement even more tangible in my life. I also am now capable to process my own emotional clearing. . .I finally feel good enough! The education has been such a blessing. It is 15 weeks and I am on week four. I reccommend it to any one who feels overwhelmed, stressed, panicked, can't get motivated, doesn't feel good enough,"perfect" enough, pretty enough, strong enough, smart enough or places too many unrealistic "shoulds" on themselves.

The true definition of "Perfect" is Whole or Complete.

Luvs,Ash

1 comment :

  1. I am so interested!! Wow. Just what I need. We are living in Las Vegas for the Summer but when we return I would love to get together and learn more and catch up with you.

    ReplyDelete