Friday, April 13, 2012

Feed Family Well... on a Budget


Many Mothers ask me not just how to feed my kids but how do you afford it?
I feed a family of 5, and I feed them on 100% raw organic food.
Our weekly budget for food is 200-250..and that includes household items,diapers,supplements,essential oils etc...
I buy 100% Organic good quality raw food.
I shop at our health food store Good Earth,or Sprouts, or Wholefoods and the rest I buy some bulk organic produce at Costco.
I do suggest meal planning each week.That will keep you at budget.
So to break it down that is $1.90/person per meal.
For me it is worth it to feed my family clean and well.
If you have questions I would be happy to help you on your journey with your little ones:)
ashley.lisonbee@gmail.com

No comments :

Post a Comment