Saturday, August 6, 2016

Your Divine Worth

Worth

This has been a topic I have been pondering, studying and learning from. Most of my life I struggled with my innate self worth..and what I didn't understand. I had it all along and was just trying to understand the mold everyone else was living. Where does your worth come from?

You may say:

My Career
My Home
My Body,Hair,Eyelashes etc...
My Temporal things
My worldly accomplishments
Etc...

Your Self worth is divine. You came from Heaven with it, you are a literal son or daughter of Divine..it was a gift given. Here on earth we use our divine worth to explore,learn,grow,develop and to sluff off the natural man tendencies and the worldly definitions of worth. You have worth..just the way you are and you are a beautiful soul learning,growing,stretching and creating new every day.

No comments :

Post a Comment