Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Do Terra.... when your kids get sick and more


My sister in law introduced me to Do Terra essential oils and has helped me understand the amazing benefits of them....I love them. I have been using them for the past year for my family for so many different issues. Here are just some of the ways we have used them:)

CharLees ecxema and yeast- Maleluca
Kids- bed time, bath time and everything in general-Lavendar and Roman Cammomille
Sickly Kids and Prevention- On Gaurd, Lemon, Digestzen, Oregano, Thyme and more...:)
Respiratory- Breathe, Digestzen, Peppermint
Headaches- Peppermint and Pastense
Anxiety-Balance

I would like to try Clary Sage for my female times:) and frankincense is supposed to be great for neurological issues...there are so many I want to expand with but it unfortunately all costs mola and so bit by bit I will try. I know they are effective and have given me more tools to care for my little ones.
If you are interested in them I am a distributor and would be happy to help you get some. Call me #801-885-7221 or I would be happy to meet up. I will hold another educational party after the holidays...my plate is just a little full right now:)

Luvs,Ashley

No comments :

Post a Comment