Friday, December 2, 2011

Do Terra.... when your kids get sick and more


So I just kicked a urinary tract infection with PTG essential oils Oregano, On Gaurd, Peppermint and Digestzen. I have also had sucess with my kids eczema, Lavendar and Maleluca. Yeast Infection, Maleluca. Stress- Breathe,Clary Sage and Balance. Kids Flus, Coughs, Colds you name it...I have use these oils and they Do work. The oils are higher grade than Organic Standard and are 70 times more effective in the blood stream than the Organic herb itself. If you don't know where to start, get the Family physician kit...you will looooooove it and it will work. To order go to www.mydoterra.com/rawmama or if you would like wholesale pricing email me ashley.lisonbee@gmail.com or call #801-885-7221. Happy Well Holidays to you and your families this year:)
Luvs,AshG

No comments :

Post a Comment