Friday, September 26, 2014

Eating Well...a personal journey.

 Early on in my health crisis journey I had a question. How do I feed myself and my little family organic,mostly raw diet and keep to a descent budget and not have chefs that cook for me. Quickly I felt some responsibility for my health and family but I also knew it was possible without living so luxurious. All my mom friends would say the same story, " you have to be rich, or its too expensive, or I could never cook that way, I don't like to be in the kitchen. Well I knew it was part of my journey to figure this out and on my own for me and my family's health,I too didn't want to spend hours in the kitchen and had to stick to a budget. Through careful thought, meal planning, list making,I now know it is absolutely possible and even simple to shop, cook and eat this way.In response to my friends...I asked their budget for a family of 5 with a teenager that included maybe a supplement,organic raw foods,household items and a food storage item....the result was we had the same if not less budget a week. So I would gently say its possible and easy if you choose to feed you and your family this way.

No comments :

Post a Comment