Thursday, November 3, 2016

Sat Nam What?

What does Sat Nam mean? Well, yes I am a mom hence Moma at the end. Sat Nam is sanskrit word used in a Kundalini sanskrit Mantra. The reason this particular mantra rang in me is because I love its meaning. Sat means "TRUE or Truth" and Nam means "Name"...so together it means "True Self" or my name/identitiy is "Truth".  As long as I have lived I have quickly picked up or discerned when things or people feel a bit off or if they felt clear, genuine,pure or true. With any message or advice I have learned from others,from experience or living I hope to deliver or pass on only things I feel are right,pure or true. As you are embarking on your own personal learning experience or journey in life, I encourage all I meet to not just take advice but to pray, discern and think for themselves if it is right, pure or true for you. You will not fail if you follow this pattern first. I believe we are not ultimately in charge or in control of our life but when you acknowledge you can be led by a higher source first, that is when your life unfolds as it should.
Loves,
Sat Nam Moma

No comments :

Post a Comment