Sunday, November 6, 2011

Raw Moma's Blog


So my good friend Jaryn started the cutest cooking blog.As I think of going back into some nutritional counseling, I thought her idea was such a great way to help people even more. So here is my attempt...I will try to blog each week my shopping list and where I go to get the items, my menu plan and even some food storage ideas. I don't know if it will be helpful....I just hope this way I can give without taking more time away from my little ones. I will also try to give tips on snack and lunch ideas for your littles. Be patient as I am not perfect and will be slow at times but will attempt to help where I can. I know how hard it can be to mother with all we have on our plate and want to feed yourself and your family well at a resonable price. So here we go:) Thank you Jaryn for your inspiration and example of an amazing friend and mother.
Luvs,Ash

No comments :

Post a Comment