Monday, June 27, 2016

Beautifully Balanced

Beautifully Balanced. Over the past 18 years I have been on a journey and sought answers, been taught and received good knowledge on health and balance for the body, mind, soul and spirit. I have realized from my own personal health crisis and journey, that health is just not what you eat and excercise, these are important temporal pieces..but I have learned its more... moderation and healing and growing and letting go in many different areas in life. I have lost my health physically, felt pains emotionally, struggled mentally and with that also my spirit from time to time was pressed. I hope that from these experiences and ways grown, I may be a tool to help guide and direct others. I do not charge..this knowledge is free as my time permits being a busy mom. I realize that all truth and good knowledge is not mine, it comes from a loving Heavenly Father that wants all his children to find peace in whatever life challenges present to them. I continue to still seek and learn. I do not have all the answers, and don't pretend to, but will gladly try to help in any way I can. 

No comments :

Post a Comment