Thursday, January 21, 2010

Kids Shake and Prayer

So this morning I decided to make the kids shake a bit more enjoyable, added banana and Costco's berries

1 Avocado
handful spinach
1 eng cucumber
juice of 3 limes
green stevia to taste
1 banana
1 C berries
scoop of hemp and salba seed and super soy sprouts
tray of ice cubes

blend in Vitamix until consistency is like a smoothie:)

I am also so thankful for Prayer and the Priesthood
All to often I try to rely on my own mortal mind to receive my answers and I learn over and over again to rely and trust the Lord. This is my thing. . .I just need to Trust him completely like he has put His trust in me. I have received many answers to prayer this week because of this simple concept. . .I am learning to put complete trust in Him and not rely on my own mortal mind.

No comments :

Post a Comment