Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Be a Doctor Mama



The Family Physician® Kit is a collection of ten nurturing essential oils, including six single oils and four blends. The stunning box includes tips for using the oils, as well as an audio CD featuring dōTERRA®'s Chief Medical Officer, Dr. David K. Hill. In this audio presentation, Dr. Hill teaches listeners how to care for their family's everyday health needs with simple and safe methods using the ten essential oils included in this kit. Includes 5 ml bottles of Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, Melaleuca, Oregano, Frankincense, Deep Blue®, Breathe, DigestZen®, and On Guard™ to help families address a multitude of health issues.

www.mydoterra.com/rawmama


If you are new to using oils with your family of little ones..this is where I started, thank you to my sister Jo. It was like the using essential oils with your kids for Dummies:)The oils are a bit pricey, but they last a very long time and we very very rarely visit the Doctor because we can use these and other natural remedies at home. If you are strapped for money, I completely understand. I also understand how nice it is to feel like you can sustain your family if you can not get to a doctor. I was also so amazed how effective they really were when I started using them...they really did work; they are 70 times more potent than the herb itself.
If you want the oils and need a better wholesale price, that is what I did, and it make a bit more affordable for our family. I try pace myself and get what is needed at the time and now have stared to build my medicinal herb storage a bit:) However, I did start with this amazing kit, which is a bit more in price, to help me understand how powerful natures oils can be with my kids. Then when I used them I noticed what we were using the most and replaced them one by one as needed.

*The Oils I have used the most this sicky season are:

OnGaurd-Immune protection for family/kids at school and public, all the time
Breathe-Respiratory/Colds
Oregano-This will wipe out everything bacterial and viral...use with coconut oil/caution on kids:)I got over an infection with this this season.
Digestzen-Upset Tummy's Regulation
Lavendar-Fevers,Sleep, Anxiety
Maleluca- Yeast and my sons eczema
Lemon-Congestion and Cleansing

If you would like wholesale pricing call me and I can help you#801-885-7221 or email ashley.lisonbee@gmail.com.

Or you can just order at a bit more at:www.mydoterra.com/rawmama

No comments :

Post a Comment