Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Keep Kids On Guard

On Guard™
Protective Blend

I love my OnGaurd essential oil and use it everyday for my family to prevent sickness. I love to use it before my kids leave for school, or I go out for a day in a busy shopping area,church or other public places where I know there are more bugs:) For Matthew and I, I put a small drop in my palm and apply behind ears, for my smaller kids I mix with a bit of coconut oil and apply to feet so it doesn't burn.

On Guard™ is dōTERRA®'s unique, proprietary blend formulated to support healthy immune function. Wild orange essential oil, combined with clove, cinnamon, eucalyptus and rosemary offer a fragrant, natural and effective alternative to synthetic options for immune support. On Guard, with its unique aroma, is one of our most versatile blends. It is also safe to use on counter tops, as a non-toxic way to cleanse surfaces, or to purify the atmosphere by diffusing. On Guard is superb for eliminating and controlling pathogens due to the potency of its constituents. For aromatic, topical, or dietary use.

To Order www.mydoterra.com/rawmama...or for better wholesale pricing call me#801-885-7221 or email ashley.lisonbee@gmail.com

Have a Happy Healthy Christmas,
AshG

No comments :

Post a Comment