Thursday, December 22, 2011

Yeah for good Toothpaste...Go Oils!


On Guard Natural Whitening Toothpaste

dōTERRA's fluoride-free toothpaste provides the protective benefits of therapeutic-grade On Guard® essential oils against germs and other harmful pathogens, while also reducing plaque, and whitening teeth with gentle polishing agents. On Guard's unique cinnamon-mint flavor, with xylitol, also leaves your breath (and your toothbrush), fresh and clean.

I am excited to try our new toothpaste..I try to be cautious about what we put in our bodies, but also what we use topicaly, especially with my little ones.

To order this or any other amazing essential oil products click here: www.mydoterra.com/rawmama
If you have any questions or need specific guidance about the oils call me 801-885-7221 or email me: ashley.lisonbee@gmail.com. Happy Holidays Everyone!

No comments :

Post a Comment